As I sat down to write tonight my mind was filled with thoughts of grace. I looked back at my recent posts and they all seemed to be centered on grace. I guess I am in the “grace zone”. I am amazed by His grace and its beauty engulfs me – body, soul and spirit. There is no solace like grace. In my sorrow there is grace. In my joy there is grace. Grace is in all that I see, and in all that I do. Grace is the foundation of all that I am and ever hope to be.
Titus3:7 God’s covering of grace has restored (justified) our relationship with Him as His children and given us back our lives, and the hope of eternal life!
Such hope, such promise that we, being justified by his grace – being freed from death by the covering of His blood. There is no gift of greater value and no hope so wonderful and secure.
Eternal life is our inheritance, given to us by the gift of grace. Grace is not obtained by our own merit; it cannot be purchased, but is the free gift of God in Christ Jesus. It is a bequest of God the Father to us his children, of His own free good will and pleasure. God, by his grace has adopted us as His children, and given unto us His royal heritage. This adoption was obtained by the blood of Christ. Our salvation was charged to His account, which was paid in full on Calvary.
By grace! I’m saved, grace boundless and free. In Christ, I believe and doubt it not.
I do not doubt His words of promise. Hath Scripture ever a falsehood taught?
No, then this word must true remain; by grace you too, shall heaven obtain.
By grace! None can lay claim to merit; our works and conduct have no worth.
God in His love sent our Redeemer, Christ Jesus, to this sinful earth;
His death did for our sins atone, and we are saved by grace, and grace alone.
By grace! Oh, mark this word of promise, when we are by our sins oppressed.
When Satan plagues our troubled mind, and when our hearts are seeking rest.
With reason that I cannot comprehend – God by His grace to us did send.
By grace! God’s Son, our only Savior, came down to earth to bear our sin.
Was it because of my own merit, that Jesus died my soul to win?
No, it was grace, and grace alone, that brought Him from His heavenly throne.
By grace! This ground of faith is certain; so long as God is true, it stands.
What saints have penned by inspiration, what in His Word our God commands,
What our whole faith must rest upon, is Grace alone, grace in His Son.
By grace! To all timid hearts that tremble, in life’s tribulation’s furnace we are tried.
By grace, despite all our fears and trouble, the Father’s heart is open wide.
He gave me hope and set me free, when by His grace He rescued me.
2 Timothy 4:18 The Lord’s grace will rescue me from all harm. He will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom.
- Bible Verses Inspiration- A Ransom Paid – Grace, Grace and More Grace (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- Inspirational Bible Verses – Mercy, Grace, and Intercession – Throne of Grace (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- The Sun of Righteousness – With Healing in His Wings – Inspirational Bible Verses (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- I’m Good -Will I Go to Heaven? Grace Bible Truths (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- Good Morning July 17 (lifesmeaningministries.wordpress.com)
- The Spirit Promised To Glorify Jesus (incontestable.wordpress.com)
- Sherlock Holmes and Striking Contrasts (gracesatisfies.wordpress.com)
- Am I Saved by Grace? (ptl2010.com)
- Free Grace and Dying Love – July 16 (soontopass.wordpress.com)